Marine Safety & Drill Conductor Class
Time & Location
About The Event
Federally licensed captaiins will receive a US Coast Guard Drill Conductor Certification upon completion of the course.
All students will leave this course confident with many skills, including:
- shipboard firefighting
- man overboard drills and rescue
- cold water survival
- damage control
- abandoning ship; deploying exposure suits and life rafts
- using self-rescue locator equipment (EPIRBs, flares, etc)
- familiarity with USCG requirements and recommended/required equipment
Social distancing measures and masks will be worn during all training activities.
- July 2021 USCG Drill Conductor$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0