Thank you for your interest in OceansWide presentations. Buzz Scott our founder and adventurer would be happy to visit your school or community program to share stories about the expedition’s travels and programs he has and is currently involved in.
Below are some of the examples of possible talks. If you are interested in developing a talk around your current programming or just want to learn more please contact Buzz directly at email@example.com or fill out the request form below.
Programs and Presentations
OceansWide currently offers the following programs and presentations.
- Dolphins, Porpoises and Whales
- Life of a Buzz (The OceansWide Story)
- Life of a Marine Researcher
- Become a Pilot (Flight of the ROV)
- Creatures of the Deep Sea (some old favorites and some new discoveries)
- Airship Macon – a dirigible aircraft carrier sunk off Big Sur, California 1935
- On-the-water programs in which students and community members learn to fly ROVs and observe sea life.
- How you or your program can get involved – support and protect the education and future of Maine.